Monday, August 04, 2003

sewing sewing sewing

I have gotten the sewing room pretty much set up, for now. I will eventually repaint the ceiling, but for now I can live with the solar system. I have even been sewing today. What a great feeling!!

The cats have been playing and sleeping and hanging out with me all day. Kevin got off early today and now begins his vacation. His buddy, Reggie, is coming in tomorrow from Jersey. He is quite excited about having some time off and having a friend in town. We have the place as ready as it's going to be until we get the new sofa/sleeper for the cave.

Got some exciting news. My Mom, Dad, Grandma, sister and her boyfriend are going to be here for Christmas!! Mom has booked her tickest already. I am sooooo excited.

It's nice that in September we have my Mommy-in-law and Daddy Walter visiting, November we are hoping to get to St. Louis for a wedding, December my family is visiting...it's nice to have things to look forward to.

Well, I must go now so I can go to Traded Joes to get some previsions.

It may now be a little while between posts, as things have shaped up so quickly and there is little to report as much.

No comments: