Wednesday, August 06, 2003

our first guest

Reggie made it in and the boys played video games last night, while drinking beer and listening to music. Our friends, Chuck and Marcy came over too.

I have started and finished my first project (that's not for the house) in my sewing room. I had a friend back in Kansas commission me to make a pillow for her. Rather than waiting forever, which was my forte in the past, I was inspired to make the pillow once my space was set up.

It feels good to be so inspired again. I haven't felt like this for a while. It's always fun to make things for people, too. Especially when you know that they appreciate your work and effort.

My work is going well. My boss is a card, as usual. He and I have such a good time together. I only wish he was around more at the store downtown. He tends to work at our other store here in town more. :( It makes me miss him.

Well, I have some work to do, since that is where I am.

No comments: