Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Well a new day is upon us. We have done our first loads of laundry, run the dishwasher, and cursed our shower head. We need to soak it in some CLR so it becomes unclogged and is not like a dog drooling on our heads as we try to shower. I can not wait to get everything put in place. Although I think the cats like the boxes...

I am looking forward to going to work today, as it is supposed to get upwards of 100 degrees today. A little A/C sounds mighty nice to me. I think the kits will miss us today, but they need to get back to "normal" with our schedules. Ugh, the weather man just said the heat will continue tomorrow as well. Will we ever get the weather we dreamed of when we moved here?!!?

Well, must go finish getting ready for work, and my 40 minute bus ride.

No comments: