Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Ahhhh, our first cooked meal in the house. Nothing fancy, just a meal in a bag. Twas good and filling. Of course we sat our behinds on the couch in the cave (the converted garage) and watched stupid tv (what tv isn't stupid you are asking?). I have put more of the kitchen in order and Kev has started the daunting chore of organizing the cave.

We stopped by the apartment for the last bits and pieces. It was sad leaving, but at the same time not as hard as I thought. Sunday was a bit harder for me. We saw Betsy, one of the best neighbors in the world!!!

I forgot to mention that my dear friend, Jessica, helped out yesterday. She was the brains behind the closet layout. Me thinks it will stay as is, but only time will tell. We've got the work clothes/out of season one in the sewing room. And we have the play clothes in the bedroom. This way when Kev gets home from work to change the basket is right there for him to deposit his dirties. At least that is the idea behind it.

He is busy alphabatizing our cd collection (I use the word "our" loosely). He just found a bunch more in a box...d'oh!

I am now ready for bed. It has been another long day for us with more to continue.

No comments: