Wednesday, July 30, 2003

So tonight is the night I get caught up with our laundry! This I swear. We will pass on unpacking any boxes because for the third day in a row we are having record high temperatures. The A/C at work isn't cutting it either, I think it's a freon thing and I have a guy coming (supposedly) today to fill-er-up.

Didn't sleep much last night. Combination heat and cat issue. Our large Simon decided he wanted to sit on the window ledge (not a true sill) that is not much wider than his boo-tay and my over active imagination had him pushing the screen out with his wide load and falling out, only to get into a row with the cats that we have seen in our yard. So I ended up pulling the curtain over the window at about 2:00 this morning. Luckily nothing like I thought happened, but we did have a visit on our deck this morning by a lovely little cream colored kitty. Chloe had a fit and the other kitty just quietly walked off the deck. Chloe, of course, turned her fury on Simon and spat at him while smacking him in his face. That poor kid gets so much abuse by her.

I have turned to rambling, something I swore I would try not to do. Now is the time to say goodbye until something fabulous happens with the house...

No comments: