Wednesday, July 30, 2003

So much for the get caught up with laundry jazz. The machine is quite slow in it's washing. I don't know if it is because it is a stacked washer/dryer or what. Will have to look into the matter in the future. As it is it does a fine job washing and so if it takes doing a load every night for the rest of our lives...ARGGGG

Kev has realized his dream of hooking up the computer to the stereo system. Now he just needs to load our computer chock full of our cd collection (remember to use that word "our" loosely) so we can hit scramble and have thousands of songs to hear. I bet there will be some songs we don't even remember!!

We are steadily working on emptying more boxes and putting things in their places. I can hardly wait until September because that is the month we get our new sofa/sleeper and ottoman delivered and I can finish the cave (converted garage). I am planning on hanging all of our family shots over the couch (how 1980's Americana). I think it will look great though and since none of the shots are glamour shots we should be fine. I have hung all the pictures in our bedroom and one of Mom's cross-stitches in the hallway (it's the animal one, Mom). It looks perfect with the moss green walls we have. There is still a box of pictures though waiting to find out where they are going to live. Again, it will be nice when we have all our furniture here so I can really start playing with where things will go.

I think I just heard the buzzer from the washer. I will put one more load in and change it out in the morning before heading to work. Must use my time wisely and not fritter away my morning on mindless things...so much for my Kate and Ally fix!! :)

Good night all.

No comments: