Saturday, November 20, 2010

yes, it's been a while.

so i know it's been a while since i've written anything. i call it, lack of inspiration...

until two days ago. i had a total FML (Ef My Life) moment.

i walked in the door, the smell was there. cold dog shit. i looked all around and instead found slimy dog vomit. start cleaning that up (after donning rubber gloves) and when almost complete i notice the second spot of old dog vomit. i wonder how we both managed to miss it and walked towards it, ready to clean. that's when i saw...the mother freaking load of dog vomit.

it was like a comedy at this point. i was waiting to turn yet another corner and find dog shit. thankfully i didn't. josie's acting fine, not out of sorts. i've started giving her smaller portions and so far, knock on wood, she's not had another incident since. 

yeah, it takes dog vomit to inspire me. what kind of a sick person am i?!?!

4 comments:

David said...

Ugh, nothing worse. Probably nothing, but watch her. Sometimes if they don't eat it something's up. Hope your weekend is barf-free!

Gail said...

YUCK!!!!!!

k said...

Boo, poor Josie :(

Dog vomit is just about the worst thing in the world--trust me, I know...Bucket will throw up if you look at him cross-eyed... But I always find myself feeling more bad for him not feeling well than I do for myself having to clean up.

We got a Bissel Spot bot right before we moved back, and let me tell you...that thing is AWESOME!

Hope she gets to feeling better soon, and that you are yuck free for the Holiday!

<3

PlazaJen said...

Eeesh - I know that dreadful moment (though it is almost always poop). Poor Josie - hope her tummy's better and it was a one-time thing!