Wednesday, November 19, 2008

constant companion


Josie is a funny girl. She pretty much is my dog in the mornings, unless she's pulled an all nighter and decides to go back to bed (sometimes I tell her to go back to bed, too).

But normally, her position is under my desk while I have breakfast in the morning. I'm not complaining in the least. I love my constant companion. This morning, she even came downstairs with me while I put a load of laundry in. Just to stand near me...

Don't let the tag on her collar fool you. It may say Daddy's Girl, but she's really a Mama's Dog on many occasions. And honestly, nothing makes my heart sing more than when she's following me around, just to lay near me. No poking of me with her cold, wet nose. Just the need to be near.

I heart Josie...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aren't dogs great...? :) That unconditional love more than makes up for the room-clearing farts. LOL!