Tuesday, August 19, 2008

what to listen to

Every once in a while I get to bring new music into the house. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, it feels wonderful.

A few weeks ago I went to see Aimee Mann with Blind Pilot opening. Blind Pilot is a local band who had amazing energy and life. Their music is soulful, energetic, and beautiful. Currently four of them hit the road for a tour. A West Coast tour. However, they did not go by van (well, except the first show) they are biking.

They set up a blog about it and I've been reading along.

I am lucky to have their album, Three Rounds and a Sound. It is beautiful.

I can hardly wait to see them in September when they are back in town (well, their back the 30th, but I've already got other plans).

2 comments:

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

It's really cool that they're going on tour with their bikes!

Monika said...

I listen to the radio. I can't say what music group I like best. There are lots of songs I like, but I think the music I like my son calls Hip Hop. He's quite embarassed about it too. I don't listen to the lyrics, I like the beat.