Monday, June 02, 2008

pitter patter (not that kind)

I'm sitting downstairs, watching television, relaxing. I have a round orange cat sitting on me. The dog is upstairs. All of a sudden I hear something upstairs. I go up to investigate. Josie is playing with Ms. Mousie. All by herself.

That dog makes me smile. Each and every day.

Thanks for the words of encouragement and excitement. I will post pictures tomorrow after the counter and sink are installed. The woman from Precision Countertops called to confirm our install tomorrow and I mentioned that I had the plumber coming shortly after they left and she told me that I had to wait 24 hours for the sink to become completely adhered before we put in the disposal and faucet. I'm glad I said something. I called Ken The Plumber of KTP Plumbing and postponed the work until Wednesday. I'm still really excited. :)

I bet you couldn't guess that though, huh?

1 comment:

Jack K. said...

Nope!

We can hardly wait to see the finished job.