Tuesday, June 03, 2008

half hour

So there are studies that show people should get up to half an hour of exercise a day, roughly four days a week (or something like that). Got mine in today.

Yesterday I told Mr. Lee that I'd let him into the store at 9:00 (he is our repairman and doesn't have the code to the alarm). Well, 8:50 comes and Kev takes off to go to work in the car. I mean, I didn't need it to wait for the counter installers, right? At 9:00 the phone rings. Mr. Lee! SHOOT!

I hop on my bike and blast my way to the store. I really don't know how long it took me to get there, but somewhere in the neighborhood of 10-15 minutes. I meandered my way home. However I did make it up the stupid 51st street hill that I despise, without having to get off my bike and walk up any of it!!

So, now I'm home again waiting for the installers. The cabinets have been wiped out with warm soapy water (easier to do when you have all that light flooding in helping you see all the nooks and crannies).

After the guys are done installing I will wash all the pots and pans in the bathtub before putting them away. I could wait until tomorrow to wash them in the sink, but honestly, I don't want to live with pots, pans, and all our stuff all over the house any longer than I have to.

I'm going to go get some more water and just sit for a little bit.

No comments: