Wednesday, January 16, 2008

love is in the air

There are times I want to sing from rooftops just how much I love Kevin. Of course there are times I want to take him up there and shove him off, but this isn't about those times.

At work we're going through this major change. Our original web provider (read since 1999) went under. We found a new provider who has made it amazingly easy to switch. They've imported everything so that we (read I) don't have to go through the hassle of uploading every single item again.

We were supposed to go live yesterday. It wasn't working. The new provider has been there 110% sending me emails and answering questions without much delay.

This morning I sat down to reroute out site. Yeah, cuz I know exactly what I'm doing, right?

Kev to the rescue. It's up and running and will be even better than before! The joy of Kev, he didn't even think twice about coming to my aide. He simply put down the bag of cereal, came over clicked a few places and BOOM it's up.

---------------------

oh yeah, we woke up to NO PEEP in Josie's bedding! I did come home yesterday to peep on our bed, but last night Jill came over and made peep pads for us. I fed her and gave her beer. She must really A. love our dog and B. love us. I could not have asked for a more amazing friend. Jill, I love you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. We'll see how the bed pad works today! :)

No comments: