Friday, December 07, 2007

mmmmm, prescription food

Well, the appointment went well yesterday (yeah, I just hit publish this morning because I forgot to yesterday). Josie is going to go on prescription food for a few months to see if she's allergic to something that she'd been eating. This means? NO treats. NO sticks. NO nothing except the food and her peep pills.

We'll see how easy it is for Kev to remember he can't share tomatoes with her anymore (she LOVES the ends of the tomatoes).

She, of course, is currently back in bed with Pops after going out by herself to do her biddness. And dammit if I couldn't give her a piece of chicken jerky as a reward....just love. She seems to do well with just love as a reward (for now).

1 comment:

Becky said...

I hope you guys are able to figure it out so Josie can get better. I think my boys would freak without their chicken jerky. Of course, I would too since I give it to them before I leave so they don't bark at the door all day (it distracts them).