Thursday, December 27, 2007

how could i have forgotten?

So there I was, Christmas morning, making the baked eggs with herbs. Chazzie was standing with me, the boys were in the basement looking at the new Xbox 360. All of a sudden Chaz goes nuts saying, "OH MY GOD!!! IT'S SNOWING!!" And sure enough, it was. Big beautiful flakes.

The three of them and Josie ventured out into it, while I finished making our breakfast. It was beautiful to see. Josie was in heaven.

Sadly, it did not stick around more than a few hours. But we did have a partially white Christmas...

Now, it's back to the grind. Although this weekend, Saturday, is the last day I am actually scheduled on the floor to work. After the beginning of the year I will be around for people who are sick, but I'll be able to go and change out windows and be creative and get things taken care of! Ads will be beautiful. Windows, fantastic. Web site, updated.

Sighhhhhhh.

1 comment:

bronxbt said...

nice.... we had snow too!
woot woot!

sooo cooh to see that white stuff.

*hugz*