Sunday, October 21, 2007

some what i have learned in my 35 years of life

If I want something done, I must do it myself. This goes for at work and at home.

If I want to leave on time, I must add 10 minutes to the time when telling Kev when that time is.

That Chloe is a fiber kitty. She sits on any knitting that is laying around the house, even if said knitting is only about two inches long at the time. I'm now knitting her her own blanket.

Josie has seizures. We have to get her to the vet to figure out how to handle them, even though they are rather infrequent.

Simon is a pest. Even though Kev got up and fed them this morning, giving me the chance to sleep in, the fat bastard (Simon) pestered me an hour after they'd already been fed.

Days off that are sunny are fantastic.

Lunch with friends, fun.

Sushi, not happening on a Sunday. When your favorite places are all closed on Sundays, take that as a sign.

This house makes us all calmer. We don't like leaving it, but sometimes we must.

Riding my bike has aided me in losing two pounds. I know! Must. ride. more.

When I am not going to work, I have the best damn hair days.

I love my family. And that family extends further than the blood.

My dog makes everything okay with the smallest gestures.

My cats are cheap entertainment.

Some songs make me want to dance. Some, cry. Some, both at the same time.

I have some amazing people in my life. I hope they feel the same about me.

You get back what you put out there. I knew this long before the various books, videos, quacks told us.

My opinion is always right. Unless I realize the error of my ways.

I always admit the errors.

I try not to nag, but sometimes I just can't help myself. I mean, why start getting ready at the time I said I wanted to leave? Then I remember my second realization on this list and smile to myself.

5 comments:

Jack K. said...

You sure have got things worked out very well.

I will read and do my best to live the same way.

Love ya,

Dad

bronxbt said...

sorry i've been distant. been busy, sick and busy. ;)

thanks for pointing out that the Pest was the bastard in your note. giggle.

i wanna come visit someday... must get out more. and perhaps you'd like to meet a ladyfriend i've been seeing?

ssshhhhhh! she's faboo!

lurve to you all, including the fat bastard.

B

Monika said...

You are right on! Since I'm older I could add to that list. Was glad about the "fat bastard" clarification. ;o)
HeHe - you are right about Biko too: she IS a brat! ;o)

Unknown said...

Your hair comment cracked me up -- mine looks best when I'm not seeing anyone other than Ted. Go figure.

mr. clock said...

we were still there right on time!!