Saturday, September 15, 2007

hitting home

It's hitting me that this is no longer OUR house. We don't own it. We are simply living here for the next week and a half. I am sure that Greg is anxious to get in. But then again, we're just as anxious to get into our new home.

I am not sure why I am choosing to stare at the computer again. I just spent 6 hours (with a few breaks) working on the site for work. Not the blog for work, jut our website. I still have much to do in the way of updating, but I am well on my way. I got the biggest chunk done and will just have the smaller sections to deal with on Tuesday.

My dreams were odd last night. Well, dream. We pulled up to the new house, ready to unload our truck and we find the neighbors all filing in and out of it, carrying stuff. The seller hadn't cleared anything out and they were looting the place. I cruised through, shooing people out, to make sure nobody had taken the patio furniture. I saw someone picking up a chair and screamed that it STAYED! They set it down and left. There was something about Josie in there as well, walking with her in the new backyard. I don't remember much of that part, though.

Now I can't stop thinking about Jen and what her father used to tell her about nobody else wanting to hear about her dreams...it always made me laugh. Big hugs to my dear friend back in the KC, MO.

1 comment:

PlazaJen said...

heh.
Methinks your brain is ready to move! and start having dreams in a new homey spot.
:)
Thanks for the hug.