Sunday, April 01, 2007

sitting

My sister and I made it to California safely. I am now sitting next to Oscar (my favorite boy dog on the face of the planet) and am relaxing after a long flight. Her husband picked us up at the airport and drove us straight to sushi! Dinner was great.

I fly home tomorrow evening. Thankfully I got a call from one of the employees today saying she'd cover for me at the store downtown on Tuesday if I wanted. I am thinking of taking her up on the offer and will probably go into the new location to work on display things I want to install Thursday when I am working downtown with our new guy.

I can hardly think straight at this moment. Oscar is making me smile. I hope he sleeps with me tonight!! Please...please Ox.

3 comments:

Jack K. said...

Glad you made it to Venice.

Glad that you and Oscar are getting along so well.

Glad you got your sushi.

Glad you get to spend time with your sister.

Glad you can get Tuesday off if you want it.

Glad you called while we were driving back today.

Glad you are my daughter.

Glad you have such neat sisters, too.

Love ya,

Dad

Becky said...

Hope you're doing okay, Shannon, and got home safely.

Becky said...

Hope you're doing okay, Shannon, and got home safely.