Thursday, March 22, 2007

not as fun

Well, I just watched KU make it into the next round, barely. However, Kev's in the airport in AZ on his way home (he got to watch it while waiting to board) and the animals, they get freaked out by Mama's screaming at the television. My hands itch from clapping. My adrenaline is now coursing through my veins. And, I have knit night tonight!

It should be interesting how tight whatever I end up working on gets. Don't get me wrong, I'm jazzed about the advancing. However, it was way too close a game for my comfort!!! I dislike these types of close games. I like the back and forth, but when it comes to the last few minutes I like my team to have a bigger advantage.

I am hoping to get to watch the next few games with Kev (see how positive I am that KU is going all! the! way!). He's had to work or was on his way home the first three. We'll see.

I will tell you this though, it's not as fun for me to watch games without Kev and others.

No comments: