Sunday, January 14, 2007

done

So right after we got home from the hospital on Wednesday night I immediately set to work on Henry's hat. Today, it is done. It's the sweetest. I made it out of the leftover superwash merino I made my sleeves out of. This means, they can wash it. It gets softer with every washing. I can hardly wait to get to see him again and snuggle it on his head. Don't worry, pictures will be taken!

Of course this makes knit night on Tuesday a bit of a mystery to me...whatever will I work on? I suppose there are a couple of scarves I wanted to make for my father in law and his wife. But with them wintering in Phoenix, it doesn't make much sense nor does it create a sense of urgency to get them done. Maybe I'll make myself some wrist warmers or a small skull cap...hmmmm.

No comments: