Sunday, January 21, 2007

did i say something about photos?

Seriously, I don't think I let anyone else hold Henry for more than 20 minutes when we were visiting. And it's kind of hard to take photos of yourself holding a beautiful baby. So, no photos were taken. Although Mom promised me to send me some of him wearing his hat and I am sure we will get some ourselves. I really want a picture of me holding him while he's wearing it...you know, for my portfolio of knitted goodness.

I'm waiting for our friend, Shannon and Kiley, to arrive. Shannon and I are having a Shannons Day Out today. We start with haircuts and then off to Powells. When done there we will meet the boys for some food. They, meanwhile, will be sitting on their duffs watching football.

Oop, I think they've arrived!

No comments: