Friday, November 17, 2006

normally

Normally I don't like to forward things I get in emails along to friends. Normally I am not a fan. However, there was one email my boss got that I had to forward to myself...I know, the irony.

It is this:

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

I've always tried to be kind to those around me. I believe that you reap what you sow. I care for my friends and family. Often times those friends become family. I wish only the best for everyone in my life. And I am thankful for each and every one of you.

I suppose this is my "Thanksgiving" post as I won't be near a computer on that day.

Did you hear, I'll be somewhere tropical. :)

3 comments:

Jack K. said...

Thank you for some very powerful words.

See you soon in that tropical clime.

bronxbt said...

i am thankful for you and your family. you've enriched my life beyond words... so i'm not even going to try.

i think you already know...

>> hugs <<

Anonymous said...

I'm not a fan of forwards either, but those lines strike something.