Wednesday, September 20, 2006

rain

Kev asked me the other day if I thought it was odd that he found comfort in the clouds. I told him that I didn't find it odd, I found it true. The clouds are here. I don't think they are here for the winter, as this weekend is supposed to be spectacular, but we're getting a little taste of our winter.

Tomorrow I get to go into the office and work. My boss is out of town so it's just me for the day. I plan on getting much done and many files filed. I meet a rep there when the shop opens to look at shoes and then it's upstairs for a fun filled day when he leaves. I'm looking forward to it.

Nothing exciting here. No spiders this morning (thank goddess). Just a plugged up drain. Sadly, Kev didn't get any drain cleaner on his way home tonight either. I guess he either couldn't find any at CostCo OR he found such a big container he figured we had no place to store it. I'm guessing the first (although the latter wouldn't surprise me either).

Yeah, excitement here. My brain is tired. I had to deal with annoying customers who think that just because they spend money at the store (she's bought and kept maybe two pairs of clogs) that they are above the policies. Yeah, I'm letting Chas take this one. I owe him big! I'm sure she'll have to come in and pick them up when I'm at work though. This is the woman who brings in her two dogs who are not the best with kids and when kids come in, she does nothing to keep them from wandering. It's only happened once when I was working and it won't happen again. Thankfully the mother of the kid was paying attention and the kid was a good listener. I will be asking her to keep ahold of the dogs next time the situation occurs.

Okay, that's boring. I'm going to bed.

'night.

2 comments:

Jack K. said...

It sounds as though the dog lady may need to be asked to take her business elsewhere. I am sure you will find a wonderfully pleasant way to sublty hint she is no longer welcome.

How is that for self-proclaimed caring individual? giggle.

Glad you are enjoying the clouds and rain. Hope you are able to get the clogged drain unclogged.

Becky said...

Okay, so my previous comment now does not make sense, now that I know you work in a store...

I like the clouds, too. I do like the sunshine here and think it's gorgeous, but I've been through one NW winter and didn't htink it was all that bad.