Monday, September 25, 2006

my dear friend comcast

So the past few days our internet connection has been spotty, to say the least. You'd be able to connect one second and the next nothing but a big blank screen. The really odd thing, is it would say we were connected. Both on the desktop and my laptop. Connection was "excellent" on this thing, but I couldn't pull any pages up at all. Kev went in on Saturday and switched out our boxes, they told him to bring our old one in and do just that. Last evening it wasn't much better so he called them and was told there was an outage reported three minutes prior to his call. Now, we are hoping that that issue is what is the real issue and that when it's back for everyone, we're not still screwed.

Thus far, today? It's been fine (knock on wood!) and I just received a call from Comcast to check on our service. Huh? Um, yes, it's working and I simply hope I don't have to call you guys back today...or ever really. But seriously? They called to check in? I'm crushing hard on Comcast right now.

2 comments:

bronxbt said...

in know your problem:

comcast = the devil

there's actually a pentegram scrawled over the better half of the west coast...

comcast has their tendrils of evil in almost every city, county, and town...

i hear they sacrifice cows and goats too... making it look like chupacabra is migrating north from Mexico....


* glad I could help!

B

Jack K. said...

Road Runner Rocks.

Too bad it isn't available in your area, or is it?

Glad to learn you are back on line and that they are willing to check in to see.