Sunday, August 20, 2006

so freaking close!

I spent the better half of this day with my dear knit friend, Jenn. She celebrated a birthday (call it the big 3-0) while I was away so we made a date for breakfast. I gave her the gift I'd gotten in Kansas (she LOVED the yarn and pattern, Dad) and we shared our past weeks events.

It was then decided I would pop over to her house which wasn't far from the place we ate at, and we'd knit a bit (while watching Thirteen Going on Thirty). I'm about an inch and a half from my right elbow on these sleeves. I'll have to take photos at some point (try when it's NOT nearly 90 degrees outside) and let you all see the progress (or finished project).

It's great, because just writing about knitting, makes me want to knit even more. Maybe I'll bust out some of the new yarn I bought and start the holiday gifts I'm planning on taking with me to Hawaii in a few months (wow, is it that close already?!?!). Mmmmm, casting on new projects. ;) Okay, I'll just go work on the sleeves.

2 comments:

bronxbt said...

um. yeah. i actually liked that movie.

i heart jennifer garner tho... more than that big idiot affleck fer sure...

giggle

;)

Jack K. said...

Glad Jenn liked the yarn and pattern.

We miss you.