Wednesday, August 30, 2006

out of my reverie

Waking on a day like today is the hardest thing yet. It's nice and cool, so you have the covers all pulled up under your chin. It's raining and the pitter patter of rain hitting everything that gets in its way fills the air. It's dark-ish, which makes you want to close your eyes and become one with your bed.

I could have stayed in bed all day today, but because I'm responsible, I am up. I'm waiting for my turn in the bathroom. I have mentally picked out the outfit I will most likely wear today (it can change at the drop of a hat).

And there it is...my turn is here. The shower will wake me fully and take me out of my reverie.

Sigh

2 comments:

bronxbt said...

holy crappola this day needs to be reset.

hope yer awake.
i'm typing here at my office inna blue funk/haze.

hi to you, kev anda' petz

Jack K. said...

I know the feeling well. The weather has turned very comfortable here for a while. High in the 80's. The low was down to the high 50's this AM.

We must have gotten over 6 inches of rain this past weekend. The lawn and gardens love it and so do we.

-b, get some sleep. snork. snerk, snurgle.