Friday, August 25, 2006

list, gotta stick to my list

1. It is warmer today than yesterday.

2. People are nicer when it's sunny outside.

3. Organic bananas are sweet and yummy.

4. I dislike breaking down shoe boxes to put in the recycling.

5. My sleeves are coming right along and I am making much progress.

6. Friends are fabulous, especially when they are in your corner, cheering you on.

7. I have a bottle of white wine in my fridge that Kev picked up earlier in the week for me, just because.

8. My hair is CRAZY LONG!

9. My sister is getting married in a month and a week (roughly).

10. I love just about every aspect of my life right now (and am working on the one aspect I'm a little disappointed in as we speak...well, as I type).

3 comments:

bronxbt said...

now... that's a list of 10 you can be proud of.

evening ended up early... looking at that cool stuff you sent me tonight!

B

shannon said...

Yeah, you were a friend in mind when I wrote #6, BT.

Looking forward to what you have to say later on today.

Jack K. said...

Life is good indeed.

You are truly blessed.

And, you have white wine to boot.

The disappointment is a measure of the value of that aspect. It will spur you on to greater achievement.

Love ya,

Dad