Thursday, August 03, 2006

houston, we have progress

Well, I got the question of how the sleeves are coming. How's this for an answer? Sucky, I'm sure since there is NO PICTURE! I'm trying to upload the photo of both the sleeve (well, it's more of a cuff right now) as well as the photo of what the guys did while Jenn and I knit all evening. I've realized it's much more enjoyable for me to knit with someone. Not to say I don't enjoy knitting by myself, but I tend to get much more done and more in a groove when knitting and chatting.

Okay, one more try now to upload the photos and then I've got to work on my Diana's postcard for yoga.

not working, will try later tonight...grrrrr.

Obviously it's later and it worked! Dugan brought over some video game that required them to drum. He sadly forgot the drum sticks, but as you can tell, the guys improvised quite nicely. It was such a fun evening of eating pizza, knitting and listening to the melodic and restful sound of BEAT BEAT BEAT. Sigh...

4 comments:

Persico said...

When I first saw the drumming picture I thought they were using beer bottles as drum sticks.

That would have been rock and roll.

Also, that green is magnificent.

bronxbt said...

bongos.

cooh.
i want some.
and for the record, i have beaten a mean drum with a beer bottle, but that was in a life long past.

and besides, the drum had been bad... and mean....so...

OMG HAPPY FRIDAY!
as soon as blogspot lets me CREATE a new post I'll upload the TGTF fuzzy archive entry!

woot woot

shannon said...

i would guess a beer bottle would have resulted in a short play of the drums. :) as it was, they used spoons and spatulas and ladles.

i LOVE the sleeves and can't wait for them to be done!

Jack K. said...

LIfe is really good!

Glad all is going well with you and Kev.

Love,

Dad

voocu