Saturday, July 08, 2006

random bits

What to write, what to write...

Today will go one of two ways. I will either be driven crazy by my co-worker OR I will be firing her if she's late. Let's just say she's been consistently late. After her last time when she was an hour late with no call, she's been warned (that was her second warning). Is it bad I kind of hope she's late?

I've almost got the second of two baby hats done for a friend of mine to give to hear friends. The first was the Cheshire Cat hat. Striped, ears, no smile though. I will be getting a photo of the two together when they are both done.

Josie was oblivious to the squirrel in our cherry tree this morning while out taking care of business. At first I thought she was simply concentrating on the matter at hand before going and barking up the tree. Nope, she came trotting up to the house and I let her in. Squirrelie was still back there yammering away last time I was back there...up, spoke too soon, Josie now knows.

She's a great dog. She came back the first time I asked, and I didn't even have to make much of a sound.

Time to go to the bus. Don't think I'll update later, while at work, but you never know.

1 comment:

bronxbt said...

hi shanny!

sorry I've not caught you much online. Hope your day went okay with work...

URGH, late coworkers jes PEEV me off... rrrrrrrghle.

take care, hope to "see" you soon online...

B