Tuesday, June 20, 2006

who knew?

The shop I work at is dog friendly, rather I've made it so. I just had a spaz of a dog in named Kira(?) who I apparently am allergic to. Quite allergic to. My nose hasn't stopped running since she left the store an hour ago. I didn't even get all up in her face, although she would have been a lover dog and loved it. And even though I've washed my hands a couple of times, anytime I put them near my face...ACCCHOOOOO!

I used to be allergic to Simon. He'd lick my chin, my right eyelid would become crusty and nasty. Yeah, that's a pleasant look. I had to stop wearing eye make-up for three months after we adopted him. Finally I had to tell him I couldn't kiss him and he couldn't kiss me. Then, I slowly started smooching on him again after he'd lived with us for a while because I figured I would much rather have a crusty right eyelid and get to smooch on my cat than not. I've never quite figured out why my left eyelid wasn't affected. Now, I'm fine. I've adapted to his dander, saliva and fur. Now he can smooch me too, but I don't usually let him (cuz he bites when he's done licking!).

1 comment:

bronxbt said...

helllllloooo from bawston!

tried to cross the roahd and almost gaht kil'd by a cah.

it was crazy really.

giggle

HI!

How are you!?
HI!

I ate the most yummers gnosh on the planet... omgoodness i'm near death. i may not come back.

hugs!
B