Sunday, May 14, 2006

want to post it so badly

I can't tell you how badly I really want to post a picture of a certain little baby's hat. However, knowing that her papa reads this hear blog (and knows it's being/been knit) I have decided to not spoil it completely for him and wait until they get it before I post the picture. The one thing I will say...IT'S FLIPPING CUTE!!!!!

Instead, I will post a picture of the cats. They are very cute too.

Well, I was attempting to post a picture of the cats, but something is holding it all up. Trust me, they are adorable in the shot. Actually sharing a chair!!! I'll try to load it again later tonight.

The day went better. Got my craft room all cleaned up. Meant to work on clearing out the drawers of fabric I have...maybe I'll do that now. I still have a couple of hours before Kev even gets home from his last night at the pizza shop.

What's that, you ask?

Well, Kev's gotten himself a new job. He'll be doing something that is more stimulating than flipping dough, not to say he didn't enjoy it. From what I understand he is helping hard to qualify applicants get home loans. He told me the term but I forgot what it was. My brain = sieve.

Okay, that fabric is calling me. Might even make a needle case for knit days for me to take all my beautiful bamboo needles and not have them flying all over the bag...Now, they are tucked in a pot that my friend Rachel made in our ceramics class. I could never pull pots, but she was a wiz! They really are quite pretty...again, the pictures are not wanting to be loaded.

ciao!

3 comments:

bronxbt said...

gawd i wish i had monday's off like you do. will kev be able to keep those days with his new financial aide/counselor position? ('dats my guess as to his approx. role/title)

this whole week we have allll the folks from across the country here for our national sales meeting. not a bad thing, good to see so many faces, but oi vey do I NOT look forward to the stresses and strains. not to mention and hour long preso i have to give to the sales staff called "not utilizing your marketing manager = the level your sales and exposure is at"

okay, that's not the real title but i sure wish i could be that blunt.

hope you have a great week...
i'll try....

giggle

Jack K. said...

-b, why not use that as a title. You sure as hell will get their attention. With your Toastmaster skills and natural wit, you will have them in the palm of your hand.

Now back to Shannon.

I just hate it when the tech stuff doesn't cooperate. Right now I have absolutely smooth jazz on iTunes radio and periodically it has to stop and rebuffer, whatever the hell that means. But when it does play it is very soothing.

Your Mom is out now having lunch with her school chums. I told her she had to be back by 1530 hours because we must leave then to get Grandma to take her out to eat. We are going across the mountain to Leiby's. They have the best pies and ice cream in the area. Grandma always liked to go there. She probably won't remember it, but will enjoy the food.

I thought I would use this time to catch up on my blogging. They have wireless internet and I can get on, but we have been so busy that I just haven't had time to do more than read some blogs and make very few comments. Ah, the joy of lurking.

It may be time to post a few things. Oh I did post Aunt Ida's Shoo Fly Pie Recipe. It's the one your Mom baked for the Penn State Alum group picnic. Gail wants the recipe and this was the easiest way to get to her.

Well time to move on to the other blogs.

Take care.

Love,

Dad

Persico said...

Seeing the hat left me hoping for a few moments that I my head would shrink so that I may wear it.

Freaking adorable.