Wednesday, March 15, 2006

this is me, turning over a new leaf (for this week at least)

I am constantly amazed by my online cyber world friends who can, and do, post new things each and every day (although weekends often times are taken and it's not until Monday that new things are posted, but hell, everyone deserves time away). I feel as though I've let you all down (I can hear Kev already saying, "Russ says you need to update your blog!").

I am going to do my best to post real things, often.

Right now, for instance, Simon is staring me down, making like he's going to swiftly jump onto the desk where my cereal bowl is sitting (among other stuff). He's all nonchalant about it, looking around (oooh, what's that? something shiny?) trying to allow me time to let my guard down. Let me tell you, it's not going to happen. I have cat like reflexes just like him from all the years of living with the creatures. I can foil even his most diabolical of plans.

Damn, while I was creating the links to the blogs the little shit got up here...oh he's so cute, I suppose it doesn't matter. :)

Today is another day, just like the days past and much like the days to come. I am hoping it does not hold anything horrible, but is just another day. Speaking of that, I must gather cd's to take to make today a nice, smooth day. And I have to get going on the making of my lunch. I know, it's exciting, isn't it?!?

2 comments:

bronxbt said...

don't feel bad Shanny.
I have no time to work on my Video posting issues that's hosed my layout, much less post anythin' cooh about the trip.

takes time, time that's been hardly available as of late... and yet I miss you all and frankly my readership levels have dropped biggtime lately.

Maybe cuz Jack's right? am I a cutsie sellout?

oh hell.

Persico said...

I love the "ohh shiny things" part. It reminds me of my housemate Toby. The boy is constantly distracted by shiny things. Sometimes he gets into trouble if a pretty girl is wearing a shiny shirt.