Tuesday, March 28, 2006

a teaser



I have started my "damn" scarf. I am using the Electric Youth blue that I bought from Kristin a while ago. It's lovely to work with. I have to watch myself because I can easily split the yarn. But the color varition is just amazing. (I'm using #9 needles. CO 31 sts. k2/p2)

Meanwhile around my house, Kevin is watching Harold and Kumar Get White Castle (or something like that). Simon is sitting on him looking at him annoyed because he's getting shaken by the laughter. Josie is sleeping in the living room with her stick. Chloe is in the back somewhere sleeping. I'm going to head to bed soon and perhaps knit a bit more.

6 comments:

Jack K. said...

LIfe is good!!!

PlazaJen said...

It's so pretty! I bet you'd love the "mistake rib" pattern for your next one: total # stitches is a multiple of 4, PLUS 3 more (like, 23) - then for every row, K2, P2, end with K2 P1. It's v. pretty! (I just knit a big scarf out of Noro using that pattern - must! get! pictures up!)

shannon said...

Um, that's what this pattern is, Jenn. I guess I have much to learn about writing out the pattern. :) Either that or I'm totally making it up...

Anonymous said...

All this knitting stuff makes my head spin.

K2? P2? K2? P1?

Is this some weird game of BINGO?

bronxbt said...

preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty.
so, where's my mohair socks?

shannon said...

dad, yes it is.

jen, i forgot to add that YES, GET IMAGES UP!

bekah, it's a bit confusing for me at times.

brnxbt, NO MOHAIR SOCKS! (think joan crawford in mommy dearest)