Tuesday, March 28, 2006

life without fear!

Well, the black lariat scarf thing is done. It's not mine. I think I wanted it to be, but really, it's Diana's. I will take it to her tomorrow. She has no idea. I just don't wear that much black, especially that close to my face. Just not a good color.

I've now begun on something that WILL look good that close to my face. The Electric Youth scarf!!!!!! I am loving it so far. The pattern, k2/p2 ribbing, isn't as annoying as I remember it. Probably because I've got a few more things under my belt and I'm not fearing the known. Unknown, bejeezers out of me. Known, no fear at all.

I will have to get pictures of the lariat tonight, as well as the beginning of damn scarf, blue. Even though I don't dislike knitting the pattern again, I think it will always be called the Damn pattern/scarf/etc.

Wow, when did this turn into a knit blog? :)

1 comment:

bronxbt said...

yeah, wassup with that? i want shots of pets! i want "when clogs go bad" stories, i want... well... right now i want a cookie.

LOOK, GRASS!

(this A.D.D. moment provided to you by Welbutrin, and the letters: O, M, and G....)