Thursday, March 23, 2006

Can't. Look. Away.

You have got to be kidding me. I happen to have on American Inventor (or whatever it is called). The first guy, I can't even believe he is for real. Let's just say his "invention" had something to do with "farts"...and he didn't go through.

This show is almost as ridiculous as American Idol, but without the painful singing. The judges are all like Simon, from what I've seen thus far.

It's a train wreck, I can't look away. The second guy is a true salesman, but his invention, not so hot. How many people in the world play football? He did put on a little play though. The judges are going to give him a try.

And now there is a naked woman...

Now, what I want to know is, what is the premise? Do they then have to come up with another idea or are they going to then put their invention into motion and see which one is the best in the end.

Okay, blogging and trying to not watch this show is becoming increasingly difficult. I really should work on an ad I need to get in by the 11th of April, but I'm not feeling it tonight. I'll take the computer with me tomorrow so that I can play around while at work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of invention involves a naked woman?

shannon said...

I'm going to say a very dumb one...

Persico said...

Maybe it's an invention for invisible clothing... though I don't have a half assed thought about why invisible clothing is needed. Who knows, maybe it's just the new spring fashion trend.