Thursday, January 26, 2006

the photos


front
Originally uploaded by chlortence.
Okay, so it's a work in progress and I will update as we continue.

The bottom (the things that kind of look like bowling pins) is what we are covering...as if you couldn't figure that out?!

I know it's huge, but it's going to be beautiful when she's done. I never felt that way about the other thing.

I heart Naomi.

Oh, click the photo and it'll take you to the flickr site where you can see the other two angles (side and back). Make sure to look at the lower set (the one labeled "this photo also belongs to this set).

3 comments:

bronxbt said...

s'gonna be a rocking Tat sweetie.
Can't wait to see the final work.

how long you having to wait in between sessions?

:)

shannon said...

Well, it's been since December since I got that work done. Then we had Mexico and Naomi's had things pop up. When it's said and done I should only be waiting about a month between sessions. I'm hoping to knock it out in two more though. I think I can handle it. Plus, I'm just really really jazzed about seeing it all done and purty. :)

RC said...

My Mom has a Tattoo across her knuckles on her right hand that says "Sucker!", but I'm not sure why, just that she punches people with that hand, like what she does to my Dad every once in a while for target practice, that's if she can catch him, which she usually does, since she has big feet.

The new Tattoo you're gona get looks really cool, Shannon! Hope you have a great weekend!