Saturday, January 28, 2006

i heart saturdays

All is quiet in the house except the clacking of the keys as I type. It's 7:40 in the morning. I'm waiting a few more minutes before I go brush my teeth and put on my shoes to catch an early bus. It's Saturday. I've taken to going in an hour early on Saturdays because it gives me time to sit in my favorite coffee shop, chat with the two who work there, and knit. I look forward to my Saturdays each week.

A new development has come together though on Saturdays which might make me love them even more. From 8:00-8:50 am Diana will be teaching a yoga class at Lululemon that is donation only (right now it's free, but she wants to have it be donation only and give the $$ to the animal shelter). Considering I usually get to the coffee shop around 9:00 this could be really rockin'. Lulu isn't far from Coffee Plant, which isn't far from my work. Today she's teaching at a later time which wouldn't work, but next week, I'm going.

1 comment:

bronxbt said...

know who else would love some socks or maybe a kewl knitted hat? jump over to my site and check out who wifee and I hung out with today!

EEEEP!