Tuesday, January 10, 2006

holy moly!

Got an email from my friend Jean down in San Diego. The one who is dating the guy who designed the game Quelf (perhaps you remember me mentioning that game). She and Matthew are getting married. Not only that, but they are getting married on the 24th of NEXT MONTH! I am busy searching airfare for myself. I am thinking that Jill and I will go down together. I am not sure if her husband will join us or not. Kev won't be going, but one of us has to stay home to watch the kids and make some money. LOL

So now I'm in the process of finding the cheapest airfare and hotel. I also have to figure out a car rental deal...with Jill going I think we'll split the cost of the hotel and car (assuming Mark doesn't go and we make it a girls weekend). I AM SO EXCITED FOR JEAN!!!!

No comments: