Thursday, December 08, 2005

tee to the hee

I'm sitting at work. I look up and see four, count 'em FOUR, tour buses sitting in front. Hmmm, wonder who is playing around here soon. Think nothing more of it, help the customers in the store (who I must say were rather off in the energy department). Phone rings.

Me: Company where I work, Downtown.

Guy on phone with sexy DEEP voice: Do you all sell men's clogs?

Me: We do.

Guy w/SDV: What time are you open until?

Me: 6:00

Guy w/ SDV: Hmmm

Me: We have a shop in the SE that is open until 7:00.

Guy w/ SDV: I'm on the bus across the street so I'll try to come in before you close.

Me (waving cuz I'm a D to the O to the R to the K): Will HI! We'll see you later.

When I asked Kev who was playing around here who would have four tour buses the only person he knew of was Kanye West and he plays tomorrow night. I asked him if he'd have one of those deep sexier than all get out voice. He said he probably would...

We'll see, we'll see (not that I'd recognize him...better go google his butt).

7 comments:

k said...

coooooooool!
let us know who it was! Kanye or not, it's always cool to have a brush with fame. Dug Pinnick from King'sX asked to be my "friend" on MySpace after I sent him a "you guys were great in concert last night" message. woot! I feel so special. :D

Amanda said...

I'm curious to know what you get when you google "kanye west butt". :)

shannon said...

LOL Nothing, but something about lyrics. No sign of the person with the sexy deep voice...and I am NOT staying open late for whomever it is either! I close at 6:00 BUDDY!

PlazaJen said...

I would stay open for Kanye. If you knew it was him. That would be pretty cool. I didn't know he was a clog digger.

PlazaJen said...

(which was supposed to sound like a play on "Gold Digger", his big song. I feel like I'm treading in quicksand suddenly. Feel free to delete me.)

shannon said...

The radio had some wild crazy speech he gave and the voice wasn't his...at least I don't think it was. As for staying open late, I don't stay open late for anyone. I have a life. Yes, he is a famous person, but he's not more important than me. However, IF he were to have come in a few minutes to six and actually was buying things, then I'd stay open for him (or anyone who were to come in at that time...)

Pssst, I finished my scarf about ten minutes ago. Will be posting a photo tomorrow (not when I'm wearing my jammies).

bronxbt said...

damn. missed 'da jammies!
But interesting about Kanye, and blogging his booty.

I feel dirty now.
I need to go.

:\