Wednesday, December 14, 2005

before and after...

...coming to a blog near you.

Last night at yoga I took my camera as well as my new Lululemon top and pants so we could take my after shot. I don't know if I mentioned here that the woman who runs the Lululemon store learned of how yoga has aided me in my whole weight loss/centering thing and she asked if I would want to be part of their community board. There is a section called "yoga changed my life". I told her I would love to. I wrote up my story and found a picture of myself taken two weeks after the official first weigh in. Last night, we took the after shots. I have one of me straight on and a couple of me in two different poses to chose from. I will post them later, as I'm at work and don't have them on the computer here. I find myself mesmerized by the shots of me in the poses. Man, my chaturanga is pretty...so is side plank. But, I will share later. As of right now, I'm going to get ready to go home. Kev called earlier and said that he might be leaving work early tonight due to the fact that the painters didn't finish last night. So, date night!!! :)

2 comments:

bronxbt said...

whatdidchoodo on date night?
or is that a more pG-3+ question....?

giggle.

Chattanooga yoga thingees are kewl.

har har
~ B

shannon said...

Date night was just dinner out. He ended up getting home closer to 9 than we had thought. That's the time I don't generally eat after, but considering I was hungry...salad for me. :)

After that, home. He played a new video game, I read EW and went to bed. I know, we're sooooo R rated. LOL