Thursday, December 15, 2005

and i'm done...

I finally have gotten the 16 cases (that's roughly 300 pairs of clogs) put away in the back room. They've only been hanging around since Tuesday...

I've decided to not go to the Lululemon VIP night, where guests get 20% off. The hat I wanted is no longer available and since we have a trip coming up I decided to save a bit of money...that and for some dumb reason most of our bills are all due around the beginning of the month. WTF? I have asked Cingular if we could change the billing date, they said it would be a huge hassle and I'd end up getting three bills in one month or some jazz like that. I've yet to call my Amex to get it changed (I'm hoping they won't have any problems). But until that happens, we spend no money. I can do it, I swear!

Thanks to everyone and their kind responses to the photos. I am giving both of the pose pictures to Paula and Diana to decide. I tend to lean towards side plank (Vasisthasana) because it is a bit more graceful and more "yoga" like. I also think that my chin looks HUGE in Chaturanga...LOL.

So anyway, I am done, caught up, and finished with unpacking, adding things to my inventory list and everything else that comes with receiving a big shipment. Now, I try to stay warm since the heat I generated a few hours ago is gone. I suppose I could turn up the heat in here...hmmm.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Two things:

1. Amex is incredibly flexible about billing date. Assuming you're a customer in good standing, I'm sure they'll accommodate you. Their customer service is phenomenal... and you know how picky I am.

2. When do you leave??

shannon said...

1. it's a new account, so I hope that they would work with me...

2. we take off on the 1st of January!!! :) bright a freaking early.

Persico said...

Clogs, clogs, clogs... that's all I ever hear. Whatever happened to Mary Janes?

Mine are officially dead. I snapped the poor little buggers on the ice one night after way too much wine.