Tuesday, November 29, 2005

mmmm, soup

Last nights soup was great. There are a few alteration Jill and I discussed, like letting the bacon be in the soup rather than as a garnish at the end. Adding sauteed mushrooms...

And the pie, perfect. It's the first one I made that actually has the three layers as it should! You have your gooey bottom later, your cake like middle layer and your crumb topping. Jill, eyes rolled back in her head. Me, ate it way too fast so will have to have another piece tonight and savor it!

I wanted to say thanks to Bekah and Carrie for saying I could call them/give them my number. It just goes to show you that you can make friends with people you've never met before.

The next few days are crazy busy since I work and have things to do after work. I'm hoping the time flies, however, girls...number is on the way. ;)

1 comment:

Chickie said...

I bet potato soup with bacon would kick butt. Mmmm. I'm getting hungry!