Saturday, November 19, 2005

gotta list, gotta stick to my list

I have a list of blogs I read and a specific order in which I read them (you will see the entire list to the left in the "peeps i adore" section). I find myself cruising by their ramblings often throughout my day (Saturdays more so because on Saturday everyone seems to go into hiding and I am stuck at work with very little to do, except help customers...bah). I find myself looking at the total number of comments and if there are any added, I read those too (sometimes for those kids who use halo scan, or whatever it is called, it won't show up that there are any so I have to take that into consideration and click on the comments link to see if I'm going to be lucky).

I read ones that make me tired just reading them...(only certain entries, I'm usually in stitches!)

I read ones that make me want to squish the faces I see on the screen because they are so damn cute...

I read ones that make me long for my vacation in January...

I read ones that make me wish we lived closer just so I could be her friend (or stalker, it's a fine line)...

I read friends, family, and total strangers' words... (I was trying to do this really cool link with friends and family having certain letters link to certain sites, but blogger had its own ideas)

The thing is, even the "strangers" don't feel all that unknown to me anymore...

So if you are looking for a good read, check out my pals. If you have a list of people you rather enjoy reading and feel like you are in the sharing mood, list them in the comments.

6 comments:

PlazaJen said...

eek. I make you tired? Prolly just this week, given that it was a Very Wound Up Week and I was Chattering like a Monkey. Unless it's every week. And then, you should read me at bedtime. ;)

shannon said...

Only this weekends post. Usually, you wind me up!! :) I hope you are having a productive weekend, like you were hoping to have.

Anonymous said...

I HIGHLY recommend:
http://www.dadgonemad.com/

You can read all his past stuff, too, he'll have you doubled over in laughter.

I also recommend:
http://thecerebraloutpost.blogspot.com/

She's a fantastic writer that can be funny and serious at the same time. I don't know how she does it.

And another one of my newer favorites:
http://dwpwlm.blogspot.com/

Great writer, funny as hell.

I hope they make your Saturday more enjoyable! (And, if you want, I'll squish their faces for you).

shannon said...

Bekah you rock!! I will check out the blogs shortly...

And yes, squish those faces for me! :)

Chickie said...

Isn't it weird how after awhile you feel like you know the people you read about? I was in bed one night thinking "Man, I hope so-and-so gets some rest this weekend." And it was a blogger.

Sometimes my IRL friends don't get that much attention!

bronxbt said...

you are a doll.
Thanks for reaching out in the wilderness of blogville and finding me. (or did I find you when you got in that girls pants?)

anyway, you rock and again, I'll think of you when i'm sipping DRINKS ONLY on my cruise.

giggle.
*hic

! Bronxbt & mr puddins