Tuesday, October 18, 2005

according to reggie

My blog has gotten stale. I don't know if he feels this will all of a sudden wipe away all and any block I have for coming up with fantastic and new things or if he thinks that I'm holding all the "good" stuff back and not sharing...it boggles my mind really.

I yelled to Reggie as Kev was talking with him yesterday to start his own damn blog so I can bitch and moan about him. I don't think he's going to. Kev's suggestion was a word of the day blog. Who knows, maybe Kev will start that one.

My Dad told me to tell Reggie to look at my sidebar to check out blogs I find entertaining. I told him I thought he didn't want to get sucked into blogs of those he doesn't actually know. Little does he know, he's missing out on some hysterical people!

1 comment:

Jack K. said...

He might even find them entertaining.