Monday, September 12, 2005

success, kind of

Jill had much success yesterday. I, on the other hand, didn't have as much luck. I mean, I found another sports bra and I did find one bra that is amazing, but that was it. My mom suggested a website to find more, now that I know my true and current size. I'm a bit freaked out because the band size has gone down to an unprecedented 34! I won't tell you the rest though...

We are up and ready to go hiking a couple hours earlier than usual today. I am anxious to get going....so is Josie (if you can imagine).

(Kev just informed me that Gumby-the Nintendog- had fleas!!!)

1 comment:

Jack K. said...

Gag!!! I hate that when that happens. Do you know how difficult it is to get rid of Nintendog fleas? It is ten times harder than find a perfect bra. I know, I still have fleas.

Love,

Dad