Thursday, September 29, 2005

sinus gnomes attack

Thanks to Jen I have remembered what she calls the evil beings that unleash their evil (yeah, I can't think straight right now) on your world. Gnomes. My sinus gnomes and my mucous gnomes have gotten together and are throwing the biggest party in my head. I hate them. They are evil. They have made me want to blow my brains out through my nose...at least that is what it feels like I am trying to do each time I blow my nose. And those gnomes have made me want to sleep. Just sleep. I'm getting to go in a couple of hours late today and I did go to bed at 8:30 last night, but there is a difference between going to bed and falling asleep. Falling asleep didn't happen all that easily last night. I even took some Tylenol Sinus night time. I called my boss and asked if he could open and let me try to get more sleep. Sadly the more sleep didn't work and I just ended up eating breakfast and sitting still, when not blowing those damn gnomes out of my head...

No comments: