Tuesday, September 20, 2005

let me tell you of the joys of picking your nose!

Do you know how much fun it is for me to entertain? I got to make stuffed mushrooms (with goat cheese, spinach, onion, bacon) as well as little ruebens on sticks (pastrami and lettuce wrapped around a bread stick and dipped in a kraut dip). I made salsa (easy easy easy and really flipping good!). We played a game. It was just fun.

The game of
Quelf is silly. At least that was what the word scramble Linsel was working on told him. We laughed until we cried, again. Kev and I and our friends Shannon and Kiley have all played the game before. So we introduced it to Linsel, Amanda and Dugan. Seven of us got silly, made fools of ourselves, had things pinned to our clothing, did dances, had to snort like a pig anytime we laughed, had to stand up anytime anyone of us stood up, tried to motivate others to pick their noses... (and really, that's not all, but you'll just have to play to find out how it ends). Not a game for everyone, but everyone here last night...had a ball.

And now, I must go to work for three days before getting ready to head on my weekend to LA!!!!!!!! I can hardly wait to see my sister. We have manicures all ready set up. We will be going to the dog park with Oscar (whom I will get a virtual ton of pictures of because he's that damn cute). We will be going to yoga. We will eat. We will spend time together, just us girls. Sigh...

No comments: