Sunday, September 04, 2005

blue!

I decided to go for it. You can see that Chloe looks amazing in the new room. It actually looks a bit more teal than it really is in person in the photo. I LOVE IT! Kev's not seen it since I've finished. I decided to hang the new faux wood blinds too. I just couldn't make myself hang up the old, slightly ratty sheers again. I really am pretty proud of myself for just doing it today. I realize that I sometimes work better if I don't have a preconceived plan. Well, I have had to load and reload each photo a thousand times, or pert near. So, I'm out! Where's my beer?!?


2 comments:

PlazaJen said...

Wow! It looks great! How on earth do you paint a room in a day & then have everything back to "normal" in that same day? You might have that Mary Poppins thing going on.

FemaleCSGradStudent said...

Ni. Ce.