Friday, August 26, 2005

yoga arms return

Wow, my shoulders are feeling it today. So many Chaturangas into Up Dog...all because Jill kept muttering the word under her breath. :) Nah, not really. But still, we did this during every sun sallutation we did on Wednesday.

Last night I did a whole lot of nothing. I chatting with Reagan. I chatted with my sister. I chatted with Reagan again.

Josie and I will go on a nice walk tonight. Kev got home and asked if we did anything. I could instantly feel his disappointment when I told him we hadn't. I was still reeling from the 2.7 miles Jill and I had walked the night before. I mapquested it last night with Reagan. She was all, "you did that AFTER yoga?!?" :) We kind of had to really. I mean I suppose we could have called Mark to come get us, but we were already walking...

Okay, this is a random entry and if I had files, I'd file it there...

peace out.

No comments: