Saturday, August 20, 2005

triple 12 oz me baby

I went for it. I couldn't resist. It would have been futile for me to even try. The triple 12 oz latte, she tastes good. Everyone has given me sympathy and all I want is to feel like I slept for a good 10 hours. :) No, I do appreciate the sympathy.

On my way to the bus I stopped and chatted with the teenager who lives next door to us (in the opposite direction of the crazy people). I asked if she'd heard the commotion and she said that she had and she called the police. She was worried about the two little girls who live at the crazy people's house. I was pretty impressed that she would call the cops. I mean, most teens, don't want to "get involved" in things that don't directly effect them...perhaps a really bad generalization, perhaps not.

I told her I'd called as well. I'm glad she's my neighbor.

8 comments:

Jack K. said...

Me Too.

36 ounces of latte? Wow. When do you get down from the ceiling?

Love,

Dad

shannon said...

No Dad, a 12 oz, triple shot latte. I'm just coming off the ceiling now. :)

Jack K. said...

Oops! Shows how much I know about latttes.

Thanks for the info. I hope you come down easy. Those sudden stops are terrible.

Persico said...

Don't feel bad about the tripple latte. I work in a coffee shop (for the last 8+ years) and drink six shots over ice... and when I get home my dog licks the bottom of my shoes for dirty espressso. Dogs have vices too ya know.

I'm just glad to hear you are not the type of girl that gets the skinny-single-sugar-free-light-on-
the-foam-decaf-cappucino. :)

Cheers,
Shari
(I enjoy your site.)

Amanda said...

Wow, you've obviously had a crazy weekened. Feeling better?

And holy comment spam, batman!

shannon said...

I have no freaking idea what was going on adn I HOPE it doesn't continue...deleted a few comments and kept the real ones.

If it continues know this I WILL REPORT YOUR ASSES TO BLOGGER!

(don't know what good that will do)

FemaleCSGradStudent said...

Sucky night. Sorry for the lame-o neighbors. I mean, if you are going to have crappy neighbors, the LEAST they could do is engage in crazy antics that make for funnier stories.

To prevent crappy commenters, it may help to check the "No anonymous comments" in your blog settings. I had to do that a while ago.

shannon said...

Thanks friend! I have changed the settings...