Sunday, August 07, 2005

top ten

Every so often I will be listening to a song and I can't help it but feel all kinds of emotions. Some songs give me goose bumps, others make me want to cry, and still others make me want to stand up and shake my booty like it's never been shaken before.

Here are my top ten (at this moment) songs that make me just plain old feel.

1. Video-India.Arie
2. Waltz #2-Elliot Smith
3. Say Hello, Wave Goodbye-David Gray
4. Dry the Rain-Beta Band
5. Fix You-Coldplay
6. Let Go-Frou Frou
7. New Slang-The Shins
8. Long Time Gone-Dixie Chicks
9. Seven Nation Army-The White Stripes
10. The Balrney Stone-Ween

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Sweetie, it did my heart good to spend time with you last night. And it was lovely to finally get to have a Real Live Conversation with Kevin!!